Monday, April 21, 2008

What's going on:::

Tyson and I are doing really well. He's been working one full time job doing lawn sprays and bug sprays as well as working at the Dixie Center for the City. He enjoys being very busy!! He also plays softball every Thursday night with some friends from work. It seems that every season he's involved in some kind of sport. I'm glad that he's happy being active. It really helps me to get going and get out of the house!

I just recently quit my job at the buckle and as of right now, I'm planning on just finishing out this month at the salon, and then I'm going to take a maternity leave. I think I'll probably stay home for about 6 weeks or so, before returning to the salon. I sure hope I don't lose any of my clients!

Our baby is due on the 15th of May. We are still getting very anxious. I've got two friends, Jacy and Jarica who are pregnant, and I'm waiting for them to have there babies, as that means that I'm that much closer to having mine. They are both due before me, and both are having boys! I really feel like that there are SO many women who are pregnant right now! :) Kind of fun and exciting!

My parents just recently returned from two weeks of fun vacations. They went to the sol omen Islands and then to California to stay at our lake house for a few days! i LOVE Vacations, and I cant wait until Tyson and I will be able to go out on a few of our own vacations. Here's a few pictures of places I've been.... I just think they are some neat photos!


This is flying out of New York City.


Playing in the ocean in hawaii!! So beautiful!

Cabo, Mexico!! Gorgeous!


Our honeymoon! Lake Tahoe, NV. I loved this photo



I just cant wait to have many more fun experiences traveling with Tyson and our family! :D


No comments: