Monday, July 14, 2008

The spider


Today, I was cleaning up our house, and i walked into our master bedroom, and I'm not even kidding, up in the corner near the ceiling, there was the biggest, most hugest, spider i have ever seen. It was like as big as a fifty cent piece.. I was freakin' out. I couldn't believe that there was a spider that big in our house... of course I jumped back and screamed! I was scared out of my mind! Anyhow, i couldn't figure out how to kill it with out it maybe pouncing on me. So, i finally came to the conclusion that i had to spray it with something from a distance. So, I brought one of the kitchen chairs in (I was not going to stand on the bathroom counter it could maybe get me that way), as well as the 409 cleaner, bleach cleaner, and antibacterial kitchen counter cleaner, and i drowned the spider in all three bottles of cleaner. It didn't move. So, i took just the bleach and started just spraying and spraying, and spraying... finally the darn thing started to crawl at me! i freaked... jumped off the chair, and ran out of the room... once i got enough guts to go back in... there was the spider... now on the COUNTER! UGH! I was so grossed out... but yet again, it started to try to crawl!!!! So, i grabbed the bleach again... and i attacked!! Finally it curled up... and that was the end of it's life! ha. But then I knew I had to clean it up and get it out of my house.. because what if some how, some way, it was faking it, and it came back to life. So, i got this really long piece of cardboard and pushed it into the trash, then threw the trash away OUTSIDE! YUCK! Longest story ever... but i thought you might enjoy! haha.. Maybe a good read for you! ;)

2 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

haha funniest story ever! i can totally relate to you on the whole spider thing.. i hate them!

Myles N Amanda said...

your going to die jade! i came home just barley and saw one getting ready to CRAWL UNDER MY BED! so i screamed for my husband and he ran and stepped on this HUG SPIDER!EWWWW!!!!! i couldn't touch anything or sit for like an hour! i made my husband pick all the blankets in the house up and shake them off!!!! EWWWWWWW