Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Three.

3 Names you go by -
1) Jade
2) Bean
3) Bayba cakes

3 Restaurants I love -
1)Cafe Rio
2)Olive Garden
3)Honolulu Grill

3 Trips to plan on this year -
1)Provo
2) Maybe CA.
3) no where else.. we're to poor. haha

3 Things you want badly
1) A large Mixing bowl machine.. I forgot what they are called.
2) To go on Vacation far far away! :D
3) Tyson to have his career.

3Pets you have/had -
1)Shasta.
2)Bulou
3)George.

3 Things you did yesterday -
1) Haircut.
2) Ate Cafe' Rio.
3)Wen't to my mom's house.

3 Things you ate today -
1) Cereal.
2)
3)

3 Fears -
1) Losing any of my loved one's.
2) Spiders/bugs crawling on me.
3) someone breaking into my house...

3 Things you plan on doing today -
1) Going to walmart.
2) Going to the Post office.
3) Cooking Din.

3 Things you plan on doing tomorrow -
1) Cleaning.
2) Playing with "P".
3) Getting Ready for the weekend.

3 Favorite Holidays -
1) Halloween.
2) My birthday
3) Christmas!!!

3 Favorite beverages -
1) water
2) Gatorade.
3) Milk.

3 people I tag
1) Jarica Madsen
2) P Edwards
3) Alisa Ence

No comments: