Monday, November 24, 2008

Large!

Today is the one year anniversary of my grandma's passing. She was 87 years old, and In this photo she looks is too.. Her name was Francis Beth Gellert. I miss ya Grandma!




This is our Family for Halloween... Parks was a tootsie Roll.. and Tyson and I were Hicks! :D


Awhile ago we took parks to Zion... We had a lot of fun.. he slept most of the time... I loved it up there... so peaceful & really pretty.Parks learning to eat!

Parks' gammy gave him this new toy as an early Christmas toy.. It's my life saver when I have things to do! thanks again gammy!


Parks and his friend, Lincoln:

Gotta love this smile:
I also went to Vegas with my sister's, mom, and sister in law recently.. Lots of fun.. here's just two photos from the event:

2 comments:

shawfamily said...

cute pictures:) how fun to have a girls trip to vegas... parks is so dang cute.. is he always that happy and smilin??? haha.. i don't know if i gave ya my email or not... but it's jenabe41@hotmail.com we'd love to be invited... have a good day..

Fields Family said...

hey jade wow you look great after havin a baby by the way hes so cute!! how have you been?