Friday, December 5, 2008

Quirks

Tagged!


Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you: http://clintandamysfam.blogspot.com/
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagged peeps know once your entry is UP.


Six non-important things about me:

1. I love video games!! Especially Mario and SIMS!
2. I would love to write a book.
3. I have geographical tongue.. Most people have never noticed it. If you don't know what that is...Google it. :D
4. I really wish I had lots of friends... well actually just a few more really close girl friends. There are always things you want to share with someone.. but who?---besides my husband. ha.
5.I really wish I could have long hair-- but I really think it's impossible for me to grow my hair out.
6. I have to rub my feet together in order to fall asleep. I've done it my whole life.. my dad is the same way..

I tag: whoever

2 comments:

Karl & Leslie said...

you make me laugh! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

n.davis said...

haha, i love your quirks.


Funny thing: I have to rub my feet to in order to go to sleep. haha, wierd.