Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring time! <3

Spring has been a ton of fun so far. I've been trying to keep Parks busy with different things during the week. Today I took parks to the Coral Canyon pool to swim with Hudson and Jacy. Parks was SO excited. He was kicking his legs trying to swim all over that pool. I don't know if I've ever seen a little boy that stoked to be swimming.. Hopefully next time his daddy will be there to witness the excitement. I just can't wait for the lake this summer!





A couple days ago I took Parks to meet Jacy and Hudson at the Nisson Park in Washington. They played in the water... and ran all over the park. Our hands were full!!






2 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

OH HOW FUN! our my nieghbor and some how i never see you EVER!

The Everts said...

Fun! He looks so happy! Good for you for taking him to do fun things!