Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Californ-i-a

Tyson and I went down to California with his family for a small Vacation but really fun vacation. It was well worth it. We left Parks with my mom and drove down on Saturday morning. We stayed right on the Beach, which was totally beautiful. I love the smell of the ocean and the sound of the waves. Makes me feel so at ease. I think it gives you such a relaxing and laid back feeling. Loved it.
We also went to see the Dodgers play. It was my first time at a real Ball game and I enjoyed it, although it was VERY long. I didn't realize how long Baseball games are.
Anyhow the trip was much needed for Tys and I and I'm really glad we got to spend some quality time with one another. I think we deserved it.
Thanks Irvine Family for the invite. We loved it.













P.s. New post below as well. two posts in one day! :)

1 comment:

mary said...

I love your blog, super cute! It's fun to see your husband that I haven't met yet. :) So happy to be your neighbor!