Sunday, November 1, 2009

Parks is getting bigger!!





Sometimes I am amazed at how fast he's growing up. It's been an exciting trip thus far. I am not ready quite yet to have another baby... even tho P is now a year and a half.
I am crossing my fingers for a girl next..... but I will probably have another boy. We'll see when that day comes.
:)
I've been teaching my son sign language-- I grew up knowing the basics of sign language because my mom's parents were both deaf.
He now signs:
*more
*milk
*food
*cat
*dog
*cow
*horse
*bird

He does talk. But we still don't understand all that he says quite yet.
Most of what we understand, he says:
*naw (no)
*yes
* dog
* bottle--which is now going to be just a sippy cup as we are working to get rid of ALL bottles!
* momma
*dadda
*poppa
*mo' (more)
*side (outside)
*ba (bath)'
*Whas da (Whats that)

And I'm sure there are a few more that I cant think of.....

It's been an amazing journey. Gotta love being a mom! :)

No comments: