Friday, January 8, 2010

Driving.

Tyson and I were driving home today from Benja's *A restaurant*  and this is our conversation:

*Tyson pointing to a newer civic in the next lane*
Tyson: I dont like that Civic- do you?
Jade: Yes, I think It's cute!
Tyson: It's to small for you.
Jade: No, I'd drive it.. I think I'd like an Accord more though.... Oh, wait- I don't like those Rims at all.
Tyson: They are stock.
Jade: They aren't cute.
Tyson: Seems like Honda has two types of stock rims.... The rims seem to really make the car.
Jade: Oh, yeah-- kind of like if you were to wear a really cute outfit with ugly shoes. Ruins the whole outfit.
*Tyson's now laughing*
Tyson: Do you think I'm some sort of Fashionista or something... Have you looked at me lately? I'm a boy.

3 comments:

Rob and Manda said...

I love Tyson's reply!!!

Aaron Kawakami said...

Hahaha!!!! I feel his pain...

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

haha jade totally a conversation me and Zach would have!!!!!!!! Zach would have the exact same response