Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I know, i know...

So, i know I'm terrible at keeping up with our blogs. i need to work on it a little better! But here I am today updating! Tyson and I are working on moving to St. George right now. We both have a job out there, and we also go to church out there. So, We're crossing our fingers that things go through!

We're so excited to be pregnant, and now I'm six months pregnant with a boy. YAY! It's all coming really fast, so hopefully time doesn't slow down in the next few months. :D We have a couple of names picked out, but nothing is set in stone!!


Tyson is working for Primerica and also the city right now, and i'm working at the buckle, as well as at the salon. I really enjoy the salon!! I feel blessed to be able to work with some really nice girls.

V-Day is coming up soon, and i'm really excited. I tend to think that it's kind of more of girl holiday though. I need to get something for Tyson though, and I'm not really sure what to do. ANY IDEA'S?! :D






No comments: