Thursday, March 27, 2008

HIT ME WITH 8!

8 Things I am passionate about:
1. My husband, Tyson!
2. Traveling!
3. The Gospel!
4. My career!
5. My family, and my husbands family!
6. Reading.
7. Sleeping!
8. Bath time! :D

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Have children
2. See the world, Travel!
3. Write a book!
4. Grow stronger in the gospel.
5. Serve a full time mission with my husband.
6. Get over my fear of speaking/praying in public.
7. Get physically fit and be proud of my body!
8. Get the opportunity to grow old along side my husband.

8 Things I often say:
1. I'm exhausted!
2. I love you! <3
3. Thanks for calling Julies Hair and Nails!
4. When will you be home?
5. What do you want for dinner?
6. I need _________. haha ;)
7. I'm craving ______.
8. Can I have 3 kisses?

8 Things I often hear:
1. Bear?
2. Did you do this today, or that today?
3. What's for dinner?
4. What are you doing?
5. I love you!
6. There's nothing on TV.
7. Your really forgetful!
8. Where's my other shoe, jacket, this or that bill?!

8 Things I have learned, or re-learned in the past year:
1. How to not be so stubborn
2. How to listen to my body more often.
3. I have a really great family.
4. How amazing the womanly body is.
5. How i need to watch my budget a little closer.
6. How, the longer that i'm married, the more i love my husband...and how i didn't think it was possible to love someone more then the day you married them.
7. How everyday i can improve upon myself more!
8. How i need to enjoy life a little more.

No comments: