Monday, March 31, 2008

V-Day

This last V-day was great, and i hadn't had a chance to update on it, because my computer and my camera were being ridiculous and i couldn't upload my photos. I finally got the chance to do that on my mom's house today.

On V-day Tyson surprised my with lots of fun things. We went to breakfast that morning at the Egg and I. YUMMY! and then went and picked out our new sofa's! It was really exciting for us, because it was one of our first big purchases together. We were both very stoked about it. That evening we went up to Springdale to have dinner, and then had the opportunity to stay the night up there. It was really fun and romantic. I'm grateful for him, and his thoughtfulness! It was one of the nicest things I think anyone has done for me, and I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it all just as much as i did. I think it's important that we spend that quality time with one another.... especially before Parks is born! ;)

Anyhow, the following Friday we went to a ward party at my mom's ward, and here's just a few photos of that event!

And then here's a photo of my mom and her friend at the party, they came together because both spouse's were out of town.....and this is the result of them, alone, at a mormon Valentine party! ;)



Gotta love it! ;)

xoxo

No comments: