Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Son!

Parks Just had his first birthday party and we had a BBQ with friends and family.
He was a little unsure about the cake, but by the time he started to dig in, it was ALL over him.
Anyhow, thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us.
I am still working on Parks' book of his first year of life... full of pictures, comments, and such... So until that gets done... I just wanted to say that I am so incredibly grateful to be this little monsters mother. I have had so much fun with him, and he has taught he so much. I cant wait for what this next year has in store for us. I love you P monkey.




2 comments:

McCall said...

You look so hot!! Love your swim suit

shawfamily said...

It's amazing that all these little ones are getting so old and big now.. it's so fun though! Parks is adorable glad you guys enjoyed his birthday! Looks like you guys had a way fun get away @ the lake:D P.S you make me jealous seeing you all hot n skinny as I'm enterin into the last weeks of bein prego hahah.. I"m just a big blob now...Not fair ha.. I love your swimsuit you look so good:D