Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Utah day of July.


Last Thursday Tyson and I left Parks with our families ( Yes, Plural--P went back and forth to each house.) Anyhow, It was a nice vacation for us to spend some much needed one on one time together. Although, I totally missed P-Money.
Tyson is getting better and better at his wake boarding skills, I must say-- I'm a proud wife! :) I was hootin' and Hollerin' every time he busted over that wake... I probably sounded like a goofy soccer mom congratulating her kid and telling him what do from the sidelines, even though I haven't the slightest idea how to complete the sport by myself.
He looks happy, doesn't he? :) ^^^
Daphne and Bronson. The gracious couple who invited us. ^^
My lover, Busting over that wake. OO--YEAH! Go bayba, it's your birthday! ;)
Yes, I was reading. I'm a loser. ^^
LOVE this photo. We were in a cave and Tyson was strapping the wakeboard on.
Me, attempting to look like a bad "A".
The group.

No comments: