Monday, July 13, 2009

Feeling Motivated.

I often will weigh myself, look down on that number and say to myself "My clothes have to weigh two pounds, then I've eaten a few times today.. that HAS to be mmm... another two pounds [of junk] Then my boobs, well, dont you think they probably weigh about two pounds.. so, that's SIX pounds off of whatever the scale says... So, then I say to myself--with a sigh, "I guess I'm not THAT chubb-a-licous...." Does anyone out there do this?!!? I feel like EVERY single time I turn the darn Television on it seems like it's another commercial highlighting on how to be skinnier and how to lose weight. Why cant there be commercials and infomercials on about how to GAIN weight. I WISH this was my problem. I know they say "be careful what you wish for" but I'm wishing away.... on every birthday cake--EVERY shooting star, you get the picture. Granted... I'm not fat. I know what fat looks like on these bones, I've been there. [Thank you pregnancy ]
So-- I'm on to a few different solutions for this dilemma of 'trying to be happy with my body or change my body'.... and for hell's sake I am having trouble with feeling motivated!! =/ So my first thought was that I could try to be semi granola and try out some Yoga... So away I went googling. This is what popped up under images. So, Tell me, how in the world does this feel amazing? This, to me, looks like it came running out of a Karma Sutra book screaming "TRY ME"... and by the way, it may or may not be delightful. I'm thinking it wouldn't be.
so back to googling I go.

3 comments:

Darren + Janessa said...

i feel ya. it's unfair.. Darren is working to gain weight and i'm working to lose. too bad it can't be the other way around

Myles N Amanda said...

haha! im on that same bracket ! hahahahah! i love the fact that you googled yoga! haha im sure i'll skip yoga , by the looks of that picture i may never do yoga! ha ha

Kaspar said...

lol! I know the whole subtracting pounds on the scale because of this and that. I don't know how we actually get away with feeling better about ourselves when we do that, but somehow it works and we step off the scale satisfied. CrAzY! xo!