Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanks.Giving

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year. We went up to Hill Air force Base in Northern Utah and spent some time with my husbands side of the family, and visited a few friends. Tyson and I have so much to be thankful for, but since he doesn't write in our blog I think I'll just go ahead and jot down a few of the things I am most thankful for:

1. Life. Just really to be alive and to be healthy and strong.
2. The gospel of Jesus Christ and to know what my purpose as a human being and a spiritual being is here on earth.
3. My son. It's the most amazing blessing to be a mother and to be blessed with the opportunity to raise god's children.
4. My husband. Hands down he's the man that I need most in my life. He's taught me more in the last three years about myself then I could have ever learned on my own. We've been through a lot together but it has really made us a stronger family. He's an incredibly hardworking an awesome daddy.
5.My family, and there Love. I have the most amazing parents in the world. I don't think I could live another day with out them. They have really showed me what "unconditional" love means... and I'm very appreciative of that.
6. A roof over mine and my family's heads... as well as food on the table. There are so many people who have lost so much lately and who don't have a home or any food. So, I am grateful to say that I do.


Tyson and I:

Parks playing outside:
Stacey, Tys' mom. Playing Frisbee.
Tyson's dad and Parks playing Frisbee:



Tyson. His mom & His Uncle-Scott.
Huge Moose.
Most adorable bum I've ever seen... his leg is stuck. :)

No comments: