Thursday, January 28, 2010

Avatar.



I seriously LOVED this movie.
We sat on the second row.
It was packed....
I still loved wearing my 3D glasses...eating mounds of popcorn & sipping on my sprite!
I thought the movie was intense, funny, and a small kick of romance.
I am stoked for it to come out on video.
I think I'll be investing in a dvd for my enjoyment at home.
It was a classic.
& I am really excited for them to make the sequel.
Lets just hope it's just as good as the first, If not better!


p.s.. Yes, I do kind of want to be an avatar now. :)

2 comments:

McCall said...

I LOVED it too! Ha it seriously made me want to live in their world :)

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

we loved it too!!! we took ash to it (yes she's only 4) i'm sure we got some looks as we walked in with her but she sat still through the entire long movie, wore her glasses 90% of the time and LOVED it. Infact, i told her the other day that grandma and grandpa chadburn were taking her to a movie and she immediately asked, "avatar?" when i said no she said "Oh dang it, i need to see that again"