Thursday, February 4, 2010

And he's almost TWO!


Parks LOVES Daddys Vroom Vroom a.k.a. Motorcycle. He climbs on it constantly. It's his favorite thing in the Garage hands down.
Here's just a few photos from the last month.
The photo of him standing on the chair in the kitchen has a cute story behind it.

Tyson and I were getting ready for Church in the bedroom and Parks was watching cartoons in the living room. I decided I'd better go check on him, so I went into the living room, and found Parks in the kitchen eating a cupcake. He had pushed the chair into the kitchen, climbed up and was eating the cupcake. When I walked into the kitchen, He looked at me, smiled, and then said "Hi Ma, mmmm... num num" and held the cupcake up. I just started laughing, grabbed the camera and got a picture to remember the story. :)

Things to remember about this age:
*He's VERY active and VERY busy.
*He likes to snuggle at night.
*He HATES to get his teeth brushed.
*He loves to look at and read books.
*His all time favorite treat is an Oreo cookie.
*His favorite thing to say is "what's that?"
*He loves to be outside.
*He is signing and saying more and more words. Now he signs "shoes, food, mike and more" the most.
*Mint ice cream is one of his favorite's... just like his momma!
*He says "no" clear as day and very often.
*He completley understands what I say, he just doesn't like to listen.
*He loves to push the vaccum around the house.
*He wants to be very independent.
*He shy's away from me taking pictures of him.
*He loves to be chased.
*His favorite veggie probably has to be Pea's.

No comments: