Thursday, May 13, 2010

As a human being.



As a spiritual being I have had so many opportunities to remember where I came from, why I am here, and what my real purpose in this life is. I think we all often forget these things. Watching Steph's video I totally felt the spirit. Her spirit. 
It's such a blessing to be able to be reminded and to feel the Holy Ghost and feel of Christ's love. This life is such a small part of the "big" picture. How truly excited I am to see the "entire" picture in it's full one day. To be with my fellow friends and family who have passed on and to be at THE full potential that I can be as a spirit. I can't wait for the moment where I will be able to be with Christ again...and to know him, to be able to feel of his warmth, kindness and his love. I am so grateful to know the truth.. and to be a part of such an amazing church. I feel like thus far my journey on earth has been well worth every tear, fall, kick, push, laugh, hug, kiss.... . "I  never said it would be easy, just that it would be worth it...."

No comments: