Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's day

This last Mother's Day was awesome. Tyson sent Flowers to my work on Saturday, and I was very surprised. It totally made my day... and that they were tulips!!! I love Tulips... Roses often remind me of funerals, so I would say I'm not as keen to roses. =/ Anyhow, so then Tys had written me a card with lots of cute mushy things that really made me giddy. At the end of the card it said that I could pick out a swimsuit of my own choice for an extra "Mother's Day Gift". So I bought this little number from the Shade store {love it}:
I love being a mother. I have learned so much... not just about about the "duties of a mother" but about lots of things...including about myself. It's been an amazing two years with an amazing son, and amazing 3 years with my husband. I'm very happy to be where I am right now and thank my lucky stars {and the lord} for all that I've been blessed with.
xoxo

No comments: