Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Have any of you tried this?


My mother in law started doing weight watchers not to long ago and she's dropping weight like it's nothing. So I decided if she can do, so can i! So, I began last week on Tuesday and have been doing decently well. I am not going to lie, however, and say that I haven't snuck a few chocolates in there.. which were unaccounted for.

I think I may even dare to say that this "Diet" is the easiest one I have ever come across. Thus far I have lost 3.5 pounds. I think that's a good amount for not starving myself to death! =)

Tyson and I plan on expanding our family eventually so I am hoping I can follow this plan, at least a little bit, while I'm pregnant one day. This way I hopefully won't gain as much weight as I did with Parks. Ugh, to be pregnant and fat.. and feel like a beached whale. I don't think I'm really diggin' that idea right now.
In this picture ( below) I look  Enormous!! And my boobs.. sheez... where to even begin with my boobs. I know other people were thinking my boobs looked ridiculously big too.. even though they didn't tell me that. I'm certain they thought that. They almost looked as big as my belly. haha. Oh, the joys of being a woman.

4 comments:

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

I hear ya on the boob thing. That part was NOT fun. :) I can't wait to hear how weight watchers goes for you. . .losing the weight is driving me crazy!

Darren + Janessa said...

done it.. loved it..

mary said...

i have never tried weight watchers, but i hear good things about it. I hear ya on the beached whale thing! And the boobs, I don't love that part, but the guys do :) You are cute pregnant!!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

you are doing weight watchers??? what do you do?