Monday, June 28, 2010

Life has been busy.

Tyson's Brother, Trevor, Just returned home from his misson in Chile. It's been really nice to have the entire "Irvine" Family back together again. He has seemed to have a adjusted really well to being back. 

Tyson is working for Morgan Pest Control now, and he really loves his job. He has also started on his Volunteer firefighting & he couldn't be happier. I am still adjusting to his pager, as it goes off a thousand times a day.... including all night long. Sometimes at night I'll almost fall asleep and then *beep beeep beep beeep* Ugh.... that's when I want to throw the dang thing outside and smash it with a baseball bat. Tyson has gotten use to it and reminds me often that "I better get use to it" as well. Parks thinks it's a phone and holds it up to his ear... He'll giggle and pretend he's talking to someone on the other end.

Speaking of Parks::: He has grown intellectually!! Ever since we got tubes in his ears and he's able to hear it has been amazing. He talks so much more and understands double. I am loving that I can finally communicate with him. Right now he's obsessed with any and ALL animals, and of course Guns! Any kind of gun! He has a bunch of water gun's that his Gramps gave him, and then last night he took a toy gun from my mom's house and slept with it last night. He's such a goofball. I've been trying to potty train him a little bit, or rather, introduce the potty to him. He is still confused about the whole thing, but I'll keep working on it.

I'm working at Salon Sienne, and thus far have really enjoyed it. It's such a laid back salon. Something I totally needed and love. The salon itself is gorgeous. I love the decor.

Anyhow, this is just a small update on whats new with us.

1 comment:

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

what does tyson do for the pest control company??? glad you like your new job...