Sunday, June 6, 2010

SO busy!! Vaca time!

Tyson and I went to Cali with my side of the family.... all of us wen't except for Victoria, my little sister! =/ She had to work and wasn't able to come with us. It was a much needed vacation for us and for our family. Our Vacation started out our Lake House in Paso Robles, CA. The cabin sit's on Lake Naci. We did a lot of swimming and boating. Parks loved being outside all the time and spending time with his cousins. After 3 days at the lake, we left the lake and wen't to a town called Solvang, it was just over an hour away from Lake Naci. It's a danish town, with lot's of shop's. We stayed in my dad's time share... free place to stay-- major plus! ;) We wen't to the beach from there... Parks liked loved the beach... He chased the seagulls up and down the shore, and yelled "AWESOME!" or in his version "awes-eh" =) hehe.I had such a blast. I'm so glad we wen't. It was really nice to get a way and spend time with the fam damily! So, I have a thousand pictures that i took. I think I got a little bit picture happy, so for your veiwing pleasure: ENJOY!

1 comment:

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

oh my looks like such a fun vacation!!! i love Cali! i would love to live there! Parks is growing up fast he is adorable i think his hair gets lighter the older gets!!! CUTE CUTE fam!!!