Thursday, February 24, 2011

I've Decided.

I've decided that I really do need to work on making our blog a book and writing more things on here that I need and want to remember.
So I'm going to continue to work on that.

Tyson and I have felt that ever since Parks could walk and talk he has had a few different anger issues. Which are very hard to deal with some days. Extremely overwhelming. We didn't understand where they were stemming from or why he would act out in the ways that he does... in fact I just wondered if that was "normal" because he is our first child. We recently started looking into all of this and discovered that Parks might have ODD (Oppositional defiant disorder) it's where your child has a persistent pattern of tantrums, arguing, and angry or disruptive behaviors toward you and other authority figures. So we are going to look into all of it and see if there are different ways to help us parent and help him to overcome his little battle.
Here's a few picture of him in the last little bit.
He drew all over his self.
Little turkey.





 Photos of him and Maya in the bath tub. They love to play together...

1 comment:

The Everts said...

Ethan has been defiant too and it's been really troublesome. I've never heard of ODD. I've heard it's just a phase so we're still working with him and will wait and see if it passes. Good for you for wanting to be better with blogging. I decided that a long time ago after I made my first book. I love it and it's such a release for me. Also, we have documentation of so many things from the year, that I know our kids will love to read and look at when they're older. :)