Friday, April 20, 2012

Dear Tracen

My little baby boy... today you are almost 13 months old. 
I recently decided that it was time that I start writing to you and your brother.
I can not believe how fast time has gone. 
I can still remember the first moments, hours, 
and days after you were born. 
I don't ever recall thinking that you looked much like your older brother, however, 
you look very much like an Irvine. 
You have always been fairly cuddly, and up until recently, 
you only wanted me, your momma!!
I am so glad that you chose me as your Momma, 
and I pray I will raise you up in the correct manner so the Lord will be proud. 
You, Tray, are such a happy little bundle. 
I really love your laugh and the way you mock everyone around you. 
You attempt to beat-box, cackle, blow kisses, and play peak-a-boo.
Right now your vocabulary is growing quite quickly! You can say: 
Momma, Dadda, Parks (Paw), 
No no, knock-knock, 
More (Moe), and Bath (ba)!! 
However, child, you can scream!! 
You often scream when you are hungry, want attention, do not want to do something, 
when your stuck, not getting your way, 
dont want your bum changed.... etc, etc.. 
We gotta work on that one!! 
I cant get over how much fun you are some days.
Your Daddy and I often say that we love having two boys! Thanks for bringing us
so much joy.
Tray, i just wanted to mention, one last time, 
how proud I am to be your mother! Here is to more letters in the future... 
to you and your brother!
 
 

No comments: