Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Dear Parks

Parks-

Today is Sunday.
You are crazy about Sundays. You get to go to Sunday school and see your friends. However, you do not love Sacrament, as it is a time to be more reverent. :) Sundays are also the day that you get to see your cousins and/or your grandparents. Every Sunday we are at Mamma and Papa's or Gammy and Grandpa's house. It's similar to a custody battle.
Recently you have decided that your favorite color is officially orange, and you desire all things to be orange So, for Easter, I re-decorated your bathroom with more pops of Orange, and told you that the Easter Bunny surprised you with a little more of your favorite color. I thought you would be more enthusiastic about the Orange, but in the moment you just wanted to know where your Easter basket was! :)
Since you started going to Pre-school your vocabulary has grown tremendously. It's refreshing to be able to explain and understand things from you, There were moments of frustration in the past that I could not understand what you needed and/or wanted.
Your birthday is coming up on May 16th, and you are thrilled about it. Your dad and I have realized how badly you are craving a bike and have decided that we are going to purchase one for you this year.I adore that you are old enough to where you yearn for certain holidays and gifts... it creates such a refreshing and exciting feeling in our home.
You are still such a busy body and want to always play outside. You ride your scooter, play in the river, and delight in swimming.
On occasion you will come up to me just to give me loves and that totally melts my heart & helps me recall the exact reasons I chose to become a wife and mother.

Parks and Tracen
Happy Sunday my little peanut... xoxo

No comments: