Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tracen Taft

Tracen-
 Your are getting so big, so fast.
When Parks was your age, I can recall wanting so badly for him to meet different milestones and I would worry so much more about taking away bottles and bink's and doing all the "Good Mom Stuff". Now, I just want to relish in motherhood. It's nice to enjoy you being my baby!
You have been walking since around your 1 year old birthday, but sometimes you still are a little bit unsteady, you seem to always have a goose egg or a scraped knee. =/
We have noticed your love for music has gotten even greater. You love to jam out at home and in the car. You bounce around, shake your head, and clap your chubby little hands.
Yo Gabba Gabba is STILL your favorite show to watch. If you are super fussy, I will turn your show on, and you act as if everything is perfect in the world for those 30 minutes. :)
Fruits and Veggies are a favorite as well, you prefer that over any other kind of "treat". I am so happy your such a great little eater.
Your hair is getting quite long right now-- or at least to the point that I would normally trim it up, however, I think we are going to let you grow your blonde locks out so you can have a little shaggy cut.
Tray Bug, you have the cutest little smile with dimples on each side of your mouth. People comment on your smile where ever we go. Thanks for bringing so much joy to our family.
I love you.
Mommy

No comments: